Saturday, February 23, 2013

saturday challenge!


The lovely gal at Artsy Anthropology has challenged bloggers to accept her
dum dA DUM...


Artsy Anthropology


Well, I accept!
SO THERE! 



1. Say something nice about 2 different people that 

you've met through blogging, shop ownership, etc...

a) Paige from Artsy Anthropology rocks my socks! She is extremely nice and helpful-- I am kind of a blog dummy and she is always patient with my questions!  She is also mad talented at creating bags and other sewing projects.  I am SO in love with the diaper bag she made me-- I tell everyone about it!

b) The owner of Shimmer Polish-- I don't know her personally but by golly... her custom polishes are AWESOME. My cousin and I love ordering special made colors (and naming them after our favorite things!) The owner is so polite and sweet and listens to your wants and needs-- and is full of ideas to make your custom polishes even BETTER.  LOVE this shop.

2. Do something nice for a complete stranger.
No!  Just kidding.
I helped a lady carry a bag to her car even though my own hands were pretty full!

3. Say something good about yourself.
Uh. Uhm. Err. I am extremely generous. I like to buy and make things for people just because and I have a bad habit of giving things away just because someone says they like it.

4. Be thankful for something.
I am thankful for my bad ass new apartment!

5. Treat yourself to something - 
a bubble bath, a coffee without distractions, something - 
just take time out for you.
RESIDENT EVIL 6

6. What was the highlight of your week, 
share it with us!
My son has learned how to "fix things" 
and tries to get into his dad's toolbox to be a "big helper"... 
it is pretty damn cute!


Would you like to participate? 
Head over to Artsy Anthropology
and grab the button and post!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It's always great to pay it forward:)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete